The LBIF Main Gallery is free to visit and open to the public! Please stop in today to check out current exhibitions.
|Monday||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
The LBIF’s employees observe the below holidays; LBIF will be closed on the following :
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents Day
- ½ day Memorial Day – close at 12:00pm
- ½ day 4th of July – close at 12:00pm
- ½ day Labor Day – close at 12:00pm
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- December 21, 2019 – January 7, 2020 (Winter Break)
- From the Garden State Parkway: Take the NJ GSP to exit 63 (Route 72 East).
- Take Route 72 East approximately 10 miles over the Causeway bridge until Route 72 ends (this is the last traffic light as you come onto the island).
- Make a left and proceed north on Long Beach Boulevard through Surf City, North Beach, and Harvey Cedars to Loveladies.
- LBIF is located on the bay side approximately 1.5 miles from the Loveladies sign.
- It is a large gray and white building set back from the road.
- Parking is available in front of the main building.
Long Beach Island Foundation of the Arts & Sciences
120 Long Beach Blvd, Loveladies, NJ 08008 United States
Phone: 609. 494.1241 / Fax 609.494.0662