Date & Time
Date: Wednesday, August 2nd, 2017
Time: 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Fee: $40 in advance / $45 day of
Fee with Member Discount:
You may also like:
Tour six exquisite homes that capture the history of LBI and its renowned architecture. Featuring houses chosen for their unique style, lush landscaping, dynamic interior decor, and sustainable building.
Photos by: Graphicus 14 Productions, LLC.
RULES OF THE HOUSE TOUR:
Public safety is our main concern. Please follow the directions of the police officers on duty and our dedicated volunteers. Please follow the rules below to have the most enjoyable day:
- Please be respectful of neighbor driveways, fire hydrants, no parking zones, and speed restrictions.
- ABSOLUTELY NONE of the following are permitted: Shoes, Bags, Cameras, Food or Beverages, Strollers.
- Only SOCKS are permitted to be worn inside every home. Socks will be available for purchase if need be. No exceptions.
- Brochures containing the home addresses and tour map will be available the morning of the tour at the LBIF ONLY.
- Tickets/wristbands can be purchased/exchanged the morning of the tour at LBIF ONLY.
- No smoking, touching or handling anything belonging to the homeowners.
- No use of bathrooms in the homes will be permitted. No photography or use of cell phones in the homes will be permitted.
Tickets can be purchased above online in advance for $40.00
Tickets may also be purchased at LBIF on the day of tour for $45.00 (not available online day-of)
Please note: There are no children’s prices. Infants are to be carried. No hand carriers will be permitted. Thank you for your understanding.