Date & Time
Date: Wednesday, August 7th, 2019
Time: 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Fee: $40 in advance//$45 day-of
Fee with Member Discount:
You may also like:
Tour six of Long Beach Island’s most unique and beautiful homes during the Long Beach Island Foundation of the Arts and Sciences (LBIF) 53rd Annual Seashore Open House Tour. The public is invited to visit six exquisite properties on LBI’s North End, including various styles and designs, both new and newly renovated, from Loveladies to Surf City – there is something for everyone! The homes on this tour capture the history of LBI and its renowned architecture and are selected for their unique style, lush landscaping, dynamic interior decor, and energy efficiency.
The LBIF annual House Tour is the organization’s largest fundraiser. All funds raised by this event go directly toward financing the essential operations of the LBIF, allowing us to continue to meet our mission of offering innovative arts and sciences as well as a variety of cultural programming to the community. Each visitor will receive a beautiful House Tour Guide as a takeaway.
Advanced ticket holders are invited to attend the House Tour Preview and Forum at LBIF, presented by Woodhaven Lumber, on Sunday, Aug. 4th at 10:00am. The House Tour Preview will include presentations featuring houses on the House Tour from Woodhaven Lumber on modern building materials, Jay Madden, Architect, A. Richard Aitken Jr., Builder/Contractor, and Between the Sheets, Designers.
Advance tickets are available for $40 or $45 the day of the tour. All tour wristbands and house tour guides will be available the day of the tour ONLY, no exceptions. Will call and ticket buyers can visit the LBIF the morning of the House Tour to pick up their packets. No one will be allowed to enter the homes before 10:30am.
Thank you to our 2019 House Tour sponsor Woodhaven Lumber & Millwork!
RULES OF THE HOUSE TOUR:
Public safety is our main concern. Please follow the directions of the police officers on duty and our dedicated volunteers. Please follow the rules below to have the most enjoyable day:
- Please be respectful of neighbor driveways, fire hydrants, no parking zones, and speed restrictions.
- ABSOLUTELY NONE of the following are permitted: Shoes, Bags, Cameras, Food or Beverages, Strollers.
- Only SOCKS are permitted to be worn inside every home. Socks will be available for purchase if need be. No exceptions.
- Brochures containing the home addresses and tour map will be available the morning of the tour at the LBIF ONLY.
- Tickets/wristbands can be purchased/exchanged the morning of the tour at LBIF ONLY.
- No smoking, touching or handling anything belonging to the homeowners.
- No use of bathrooms in the homes will be permitted. No photography or use of cell phones in the homes will be permitted.
Tickets can be purchased online in advance for $40.00
Tickets may also be purchased at LBIF on the day of tour for $45.00 (not available online day-of)
Please note: There are no children’s prices. Infants are to be carried. No hand carriers will be permitted. Thank you for your understanding.