Check out available jobs & volunteer programs at LBIF:
Learn more about the ways in which you can volunteer with LBIF by visiting the Become a Volunteer section!
LBIF’s Counselor in Training (CIT) Program is a rewarding experience which gives teens the opportunity to be a part of our non-profit cultural organization. The CIT program is geared towards high school students ages 14 & up who are interested in being a part programs based in art, science and education. This program offers a valuable experience that can help prepare participating CIT’s for the future!
LBIF Summer Camp 2020 runs from June 29 – August 28.
*This is an unpaid volunteer position.*
Summer 2020 Internships
Internship applications open until: April 20, 2020
Interning with the LBIF is a rewarding experience designed to give real-world understanding of working in a non-profit cultural organization. The LBIF has several internship programs available in areas ranging widely within the organization. If you are a Senior in High School or an undergraduate in college, please consider joining our team as a committed intern, ready to help promote and serve LBIF’s mission. Our summer season is a busy one and we can offer valuable experience to help prepare you for college or gain additional experience while you are in college. Take a moment and read through our internship opportunities, qualifications, and requirements to see if interning at the LBIF is right for you.
INTERN QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Fully reliable with accessible transportation mandatory
- Must possess the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Resourceful, creative, and a self-starter
- Excellent organizational skills
- Adept at multi-tasking
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with PC-based programs (MS Word, Excel, etc.). Some positions may require additional program knowledge requirements.
- Our summer intern positions are unpaid
- All interns must be able to commit to a weekly schedule with a minimum of 10hrs/week
- Interns may be asked to bring their own laptops.
To apply for a position at the LBIF please send a Cover Letter with your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching at the LBIF is a rewarding experience. If you are interested in teaching at the LBIF, please contact us. We are always looking to expand our offerings with exciting new teachers and classes!
The LBIF is committed to a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do not discriminate against any individual or group of individuals on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identification, national origin, religion, race, sexual orientation, economic status or status as veterans. The LBIF welcomes all to our organization.