FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER THE LBIF. Class capacity limits are being enforced. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. The LBIF Main Gallery is always free to visit and open to the public!
Current Hours of Operation:
The LBIF’s employees observe the below holidays; LBIF will be closed on the following :
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents Day
- ½ day Memorial Day – close at 12:00pm
- ½ day 4th of July – close at 12:00pm
- ½ day Labor Day – close at 12:00pm
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Week between Christmas & New Year’s Day (Winter Break)
- From the Garden State Parkway: Take the NJ GSP to exit 63 (Route 72 East).
- Take Route 72 East approximately 10 miles over the Causeway bridge until Route 72 ends (this is the last traffic light as you come onto the island).
- Make a left and proceed north on Long Beach Boulevard through Surf City, North Beach, and Harvey Cedars to Loveladies.
- LBIF is located on the bay side approximately 1.5 miles from the Loveladies sign.
- It is a large gray and white building set back from the road.
- Parking is available in front of the main building.
Long Beach Island Foundation of the Arts & Sciences
120 Long Beach Blvd, Loveladies, NJ 08008 United States
Phone: 609. 494.1241 / Fax 609.494.0662